1. It appears that you are you're enjoying our Military Surplus Collectors Forums, but haven't created an account yet. As an unregistered guest, your are unable to post and are limited to the amount of viewing time you will receive, so why not take a minute to Register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to our forums and knowledge libraries, plus the ability to post your own messages and communicate directly with other members. So, if you'd like to join our community, please CLICK HERE to Register !

Already a member? Login at the top right corner of this page to stop seeing this message.

+ Reply to Thread
Click here to increase the font size Click here to reduce the font size

Hybrid View

Last On
    Today @ 12:49 AM
    Local Date
    05-16-2024
    Local Time
    08:00 PM
    I'm late in contributing to this post and would like to add my two bits. I have only Lee molds at this time. Given my limited budget, the increasing cost of bullets, and their short supply, 6 cavity Lee bullets are a great buy. This goes the same with the few Lee rifle bullet molds I have. For the price of all Lee products, they fill a nitch for hunters and casual shooters. They work. PC is better than alox. If you can reimburse me for the shipping costs, I can mail you some tubs, pc, and styro-foam (to build static electricity) for free to try out. An inexpensive toaster oven can be found at a thrift store, craigslist, or on garbage day. I found mines on a garbage day when a landlord was tossing a renter's toaster oven. I've seen them for $5-$10 on Craigslist.
    Information
    Warning: This is a relatively older thread
    This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.

2. Thank You to BJung For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread