I FINALLY acquired my No4(T) rifle for my collection, all of which I shoot on a regular basis as we have a good variety of military surplus matches in Las Vegas, NV, and some CMPicon stuff in nearby states. Unfortunately, it appears the windage adjustment on the scope is not functioning.

I have read the following thread: https://www.milsurps.com/showthread.php?t=66693

BDLicon is not accepting repairs for Peter Laidlericon until (and IF) a mail issue is sorted out. Warren (in Canadaicon) and Peter (in Englandicon) are both VERY UNDERSTANDABLY not keen on doing more of these. I, too, understand what's it's like repairing older equipment (electrical and HVAC systems) and lamenting that the next generations aren't up to snuff on it. I watched my good friend's theatre pipe organ building/moving/tuning/restoring industry die as he and his old friends were the last of their skillset.

So, do we have a current recommendation for us in the US to have these scopes repaired? My English friend Andy (who's lived in the US most of his life) is also a very serious collector. He's already had a couple scopes refurbished by Peter in the past, and has another that he'd like refurbished if I find another reliable source.

Thank you for any input.
Information
Warning: This is a relatively older thread
This discussion is older than 360 days. Some information contained in it may no longer be current.